Otto International is seeking out a creative and motivated Graphic Designer for OI’s global Communication & Marketing Team to join our Hong Kong office. In this exciting position, you will be responsible for creating print, digital & system designs, as well as creating and editing video content, in collaboration with your team and following directions and visions from the company.
How will you make a difference?
- Work closely with the communication team on visual content ideation and production.
- Produce videos and visual effects animation work
- Help to define and to develop corporate identity standards further and create guidelines
- Provide website design related artefacts and support the web and mobile applications development
- Work independently with HTML, CSS and Responsive Web Design
- Plan, coordinate and implement web interface design & usability enhancement projects
- Responsible for ad-hoc graphical and design-related tasks
Who are we looking for?
- 1 to 3 years of experience in web and print design including UI/UX design processes
- Degree / Diploma in Visual / Multimedia Design or related disciplines
- Strong portfolio demonstrating proven UI/UX design in App and Responsive Web design
- Proficient in design-related software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Final Cut and other graphic and interactive design tools
- Experience with mobile app development is a plus
- Creative, open-minded and strong design sense and ability to generate new ideas
- Independent, takes initiative, can work under pressure and can meet tight timelines
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills and team-oriented
- Fluent in English
- Willing to learn and explore new trends & technologies
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Remote working, flexible working hours, performance bonus
- Full healthcare insurance
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?