- Support inspection process improvement
- Assist manager on QC related issues
- Strive for Operational Excellence
As a Temporary Quality Control Coordinator, you will assist & follow-up all operation activities for inspection process effectively and efficiently, so as to contribute to the team’s achievements in customer satisfaction and achieving company’s targets and strive for Operational Excellence in performing role responsibilities. This role will be on a 6-month contract basis (maternity leave cover), ideally starting from the end of October 2019.
How will you make a difference?
- Assist manager to arrange QC inspection schedule
- Provide administrative support to the team for efficient delivery of service
- Assist manager to check QC’s reimbursement
- Update information in computer system
- Provide all kinds of clerical support to supervisors for QC related issues
- Perform other duties as assigned by management Key Collaboration Partners
What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Educated to post-secondary level
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Good analytical, communication and organisational skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Able to learn quickly
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with 25 offices worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
At Otto International, it’s not just a job, it’s a mindset.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.