- Oversee a broad range of financial functions
- Support projection, budgeting and auditing
- Support process improvement
As a Temporary Assistant Accountant, you will be overseeing a broad range of financial functions including budgeting, forecasting, accounts payable, banking and auditing. This role will be on a 6-month contract basis (maternity leave cover), ideally starting from the end of Feb 2020.
How will you make a difference?
- Handle traveling and reimbursement claim for China offices
- Prepare AP vouchers
- Liaison work with bank and tax bureau
- Handle internal inquiries for finance related issues
- Assist in budget and auditing
- Handle ad-hoc assignments
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting
- One year relevant working experience is preferable
- Good at MS Word and Excel, knowledge in Navision is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good team player and able to work under pressure
- Strong sense of responsibility, detail-minded, self-motivated
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with 24 offices worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
At Otto International, it’s not just a job, it’s a mindset.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.