- Strength your organisational and project management skills
- Enhance your ability to as a Technical Lead in a new project
- Raise issues and drive changes on the development process
As a Technical Lead, you will be working with the team to outline the ongoing technical requirements of the application system. You will define and map solutions architecture, translate those into plans, guide the team to support the order management process.
How will you make a difference?
- Lead and participate in system development life cycle including requirement analysis, system design, coding, testing, deployment, and system support
- Advocate the team on the full development process including the viability of improvement, estimated timescales to achieve the product vision, whilst remaining aligned with the organisational target architectures and roadmaps
- Coach a team of developers to deliver and implement high quality and innovative technical solutions
- Advise on problems arising from proposed changes and make balanced recommendations on process improvement and automation
- Prepare system documentation, including functional specification and technical specification
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance after system rollout
What are we looking for?
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- 5-7 years of experience in web/mobile application development with at least 2 years in system analysis & design and architectural design under an agile delivery environment
- Proactive self-starter who can shape and lead technical work packages, with capability to learn the business and system quickly
- Creative, open thinking to generate, support new or better ways of doing things
- Hands-on experience in developing cloud-native applications, AWS experience is an advantage
- An excellent communicator with strong analytical skills, self-motivation, and team spirit
- Able to work independently and deal with the tight project schedule
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, and Mandarin is a plus
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with 25 offices worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
At Otto International, it’s not just a job, it’s a mindset.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.