In Otto International, It starts with us; Our outstanding products and services are made possible by our most valuable resource: our people. It is their skills, passion, and precision that empower our excellent, customer-centric solutions.
Otto International is seeking out an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to join our Hong Kong Team.
In this exciting position, you will be responsible for the full talent acquisition life cycle in Hong Kong and provide advice for the HR in all other regions on the talent acquisition practices and procedures
How will you make a difference?
- Establish strong relationships with hiring managers to ensure good understanding of the hiring position and help manage their expectation during the hiring process and share market intelligence
- Conduct manager briefing for each recruit
- Source candidates using a variety of channels and develop relationships with prospective talents
- Attend seminars / workshops to stay up to date with the industry trends
- Maintain talent acquisition system / record to enhance productivity, real time data / business intelligence
- Develop, maintain, and execute the talent acquisition policies & procedures periodically and identify business process improvement
- Assist in OI employer branding projects
- Assist in Talent Development projects, including Succession Planning and Mobility
- Develop and lead OI internship projects
- Ensure high productivity and capabilities by maintaining an efficient workflow
- Response to staff enquiries
- Coaching managers on correct interview techniques
- Produce attractive and compelling job advertisements
Who are we looking for?
- Degree holder preferably in HRM or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Hands on experience in recruitment
- Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills with strong numerical sense and high accuracy
- Energetic, people-oriented and a good team player
- Proficiency in HRIS, MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing. Knowledge of IPL system is an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Spoken Mandarin is an advantage
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun, and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent, and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Remote working, flexible working hours, performance bonus
- Full healthcare insurance