We are looking for an enthusiastic System Engineer to join our team in HK. You will be working with a global team of developers, engineers and business partners. You will be responsible for managing global infrastructure development both on-premises and in the cloud. You will take ownership, drive deliveries within a supportive team environment, and expand your functional expertise in the field.
How will you make a difference?
- Create, develop and maintain the infrastructure and its hardware, from servers, storage, network, security devices; troubleshoot technical problems within the network and make recommendations
- Build and deliver the future system through automation, cloud and connectivity and the digital experience for the business
- Perform capacity and resources planning, evaluate network risks, document and maintain standard operation procedure
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve project goals and provide occasional support during non-office hours
Who are we looking for?
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Engineering, Network Engineering or related discipline
- 5 years of experience in administrating and supporting infrastructure/server/cloud environment e.g. Windows, Linux, CentOS, Ubuntu
- Familiarity with Windows servers and AD Administration and a good understanding of technical infrastructure environment on-premises and in the cloud
- Experience working with network topology design, blade server, SAN, VMware VCP6, Cisco CCNP, Firewall, VPN, AWS, Azure or knowledge on DevOps, SysOps, Hybrid cloud environment with relevant cloud certifications would be a plus but not essential
- Self-motivated, dynamic, flexible, result-oriented
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.