- Provide broad technical support
- Maintain global infrastructure
- Design the future system with automation solutions
As a System Engineer, you will provide technical support across a broad range of technologies from managing servers, operating systems, applications, network that support the infrastructure development (both on-premises and cloud) to different IT applications. You will have a strong desire to automate, lead, and be comfortable to take initiatives in the development process.
How will you make a difference?
- Contribute the infrastructure from system implementation, administration, maintenance and support by 90% focus on Linux platform and 10% focus on Windows
- Support the system performance tuning and technical infrastructures such as servers, network and security systems
- Design the future system with automation solutions while maintaining the current global infrastructure
- Make recommendations for improvement to increase productivity on IT operations
- Outline and document system operation procedures
- Collaborate with other teams in support of the project goal and provide support during non-office hours occasionally
What are we looking for?
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- 3 years of experience in administrating and supporting infrastructure/server/cloud environment e.g. Linux, CentOS, Ubuntu
- Familiarity with AWS/ MS O365/ MS Azure AD Administration
- Good concept of technical infrastructure environment on-premises and cloud
- Experience with DevOps, SysOps, Hybrid cloud environment preferred but not mandatory
- Strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills in system administration and documentation
- Self-motivated, dynamic, flexible, result-oriented
- Ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders, take initiatives and run projects under minimal supervision
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with 25 offices worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
At Otto International, it’s not just a job, it’s a mindset.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.