- Newly career opportunity in our growing business
- Refine process towards automation and digitisation
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Global ERP team
As a System Developer, you will be responsible for the finance side of our ERP development and implementation in a dynamic and fast-growing environment.
The role involves taking complex business requirements and utilising best practices and experience to implement creative solutions for the end-users. The position allows the user to work and develop in Web Services, SSRS, and SSAS, as well as work with other products, like, IBM TM1, Microsoft Dynamics and Microsoft Navision.
How will you make a difference?
- Design, develop and implement Finance related application and website
- Analyse the business process and re-engineer functional processes
- Solve business problems using development skills to build the right solution for internal stakeholders
- Comfortable in helping, supporting, and answering support tickets in a timely and expedient manner
- Implement workflows, build/support interfaces and integrations, educate co-workers and assist with other development priorities as required
- Help to create formal technical/system documentation to standards and conventions as needed by team members and end users
- Communicate technical issues effectively to non-technical people as well as understand requirements given by clients and business consultants
What are we looking for?
- Higher Diploma/ Degree holder in Computer Science or related fields
- Good concept of accounting operation and finance preferred
- Experience in IT analysis and system development with proficiency in SQL and RDBMS
- Full project cycle experience on website implementation and maintenance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in system design, development, and documentation
- Flexibility and adaptability in regard to learning and understanding new technologies
- Well-organised with ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self-starter and good team player
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with 25 offices worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
At Otto International, it’s not just a job, it’s a mindset.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.