We are searching for a System Analyst interested in technology and changing the team’s work from ideation to production. You will embrace the diversity of thoughts, develop and maintain global Enterprise resource planning applications by utilising the underlying technical platform, innovation and redefining the process towards automation and digitalisation. You will act as a trusted advisor to the Global HRIS team and ensure quality and timely delivery of different projects.
How will you make a difference?
- Design, develop and implement high-quality software applications
- Analyse the business process and re-engineer functional processes in HRIS modules
- Solve business problems using development skills to build the right solution for internal stakeholders
- Plan, design, develop, test, maintain and support the implementation of global HRIS and related technologies as well as custom software applications
- Comfortable in helping, supporting, and answering support tickets in a timely and expedient manner
- Implement workflows, build/support interfaces and integrations, educate co-workers and assist with other development priorities as required
- Help to create formal technical/system documentation to standards and conventions as needed by team members and end users
- Communicate technical issues effectively to non-technical people as well as understand requirements given by clients and business consultants
Who are we looking for?
- Degree holder in computer science or related fields
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in software development
- Experience in IT analysis and system development
- Experience in project management and communication with Stakeholders
- Full project cycle experience on HRIS implementation and maintenance
- Preferred experience in HRIS modules (Payroll, Leave, Claims, Employee lifecycle, recruitment)
- Experience in AWS Cloud Services
- Good concept on object-oriented programming and web-based application development
- Strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills in system design, development, and documentation
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and adaptability in regard to learning and understanding new technologies
- Well-organised with ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self-starter and good team player
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full health insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?