We are looking for a Solutions Developer who will be a part of our team to expand our platform to the AWS cloud by implementing a Microservice Architecture and a CI/CD approach, take ownership of the build and deployment pipelines through an entire development lifecycle.
How will you make a difference?
- Advise, partake in a wide variety of projects with multiple stakeholders across international offices, and provide second-level application support occasionally
- Design and develop Micro-services and applications that they can run on serverless technologies
- Design, develop and maintain APIs for a modern service landscape
- Create services from external and internal APIs
- Maintain repositories, CI/CD technologies and codebase using GitHub
- Manage infrastructure as code in Amazon AWS
- Contribute to the application development life cycle by working in a dedicated team
- Keep up with advancements and changes in technology to meet business changes and future development
Who are we looking for?
- Higher Diploma/ Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2 years of active professional experience
- Good concept on web/mobile app development with agile methodologies preferred but not mandatory
- High-quality code and test-driven development is not only a word but a value to you
- Comfortable with Java, Spring, JPA, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL etc.
- Ready to dive into technologies such as Micronaut, Terraform, React, Vue, and cloud-native application is a plus
- Flexibility and adaptability about learning and understanding new technologies
- Creative, Self-directed, well-organized with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full health insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?