This opportunity is available in Hong Kong, Shanghai or Bangladesh.
We are searching for a Software Engineer interested in technology and changing the team’s work from ideation to production. You will be part of the team that builds and runs what it creates, giving you a real insight into the impact of what you build on the application system, including new automated workflows and streamlined business processes. You will connect everyone in the application system and help the team optimise business goals.
How will you make a difference?
- Develop large scale web-based applications by utilising the underlying technologies and platforms
- Analyse the requirements collected from the business team and design the appropriate solution to meet the needs and goals
- Implement the full-stack solution with different kinds of technologies according to both user and technical requirements
- Provide support for day to day operational tasks, acting as a second-level support
- Support with system maintenance and prepare the usual documentation
- Work with testing team to ensure high-quality releases
Who are we looking for?
- Higher Diploma/ Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 2 – 3 years of hands-on experience in software development, candidates who have more experience are welcome too
- Strong knowledge of Java EE, Node.js, ReactJS, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS, JS, and familiarity with software development cycle (SDLC), object-oriented programming, web-based application development (MVC models) or Agile methods
- Additional experience with any of Spring, Hibernate, and JS frameworks (e.g. VueJS), Groovy/Grails, Microservices, Mobile development would be a plus
- Familiarity in Amazon Cloud Services (e.g. S3, Lambda, ECS, etc.), AzureAD, CICD (e.g. Jenkins, Terraform, etc.) is an advantage
- Self-directed, organised, results-oriented, strong passion for driving creativity and backing changes
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full health insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?