We are searching for a Software Engineer interested in technology and changing the team’s work from ideation to production. You will support and decommission legacy systems by focusing and learning from the codebase, gathering user data, responding to their requests, and having a passion for bringing our partners success in the new application project.
How will you make a difference?
- Contribute to the analysis, design, development, implementation of the new features and systems
- Work closely with users, identify specifications about program functionality and conducting development tests
- Integrate the software with monitoring and support tools, maintain the operating system and ensure all systems are compatible
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues, and contribute to the technical documentation
- Stay up-to-date on new technologies and share know-how with other team members
Who are we looking for?
- Higher Diploma/ Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- One year of progressively responsible experience related to the technical aspects of project planning and all phases of application development life cycle
- Additional experience with understanding diagrams, flowcharts or other documents about programming
- Ability to take initiatives, connect to technical and business goals
- Self-directed, organised, results-oriented, strong passion for driving creativity and backing changes with the team
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full health insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?