- A role that you can grow into and make your own
- Further your experience, skillset and your career
- Improve the core system and create fresh development work
As a Software Developer, you will develop web applications by utilising the underlying technical platform and embracing the diversity of thoughts. You will have an essential role in the full development and help us improve the core applications with ongoing maintenance and fresh development work.
How will you make a difference?
- Analyse, design, develop and maintain supply chain related web applications
- Advise, partake in system development projects with multiple stakeholders across international offices, and provide second level application support occasionally
- Work closely with other teams including Development and Testing teams to achieve quality results
- Provide subsequent support and training for end users when necessary
What are we looking for?
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Preferred 1 – 3 years of hands-on experience in software development
- Highly skilled in NodeJS or Java/J2EE, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS and JS; familiar with software development cycle (SDLC) or agile methods
- Additional experience with any of Spring, Hibernate and JS frameworks (e.g. VueJS/ReactJS/AngularJS) will be looked upon favorably
- Good concept of object-oriented programming and familiar with web-based application development (MVC model)
- Experience in Amazon Cloud Services (e.g. S3, Lambda, Elasticache, etc), Microservices, NoSQL, Message Queue, Mobile development is a plus
- Good skills in system development, implementation and documentation
- Self-motivated, dynamic and eager to learn
- Good self-discipline and learning attitude
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with good team spirit
- Proficiency in both written and spoken of English
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with 25 offices worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
At Otto International, it’s not just a job, it’s a mindset.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.