- A role that you can grow and make your own
- Further your skillset as well as your career
- Contribute to a variety of projects
As a Software Developer, you will develop dynamic applications by utilising the underlying technical platform and getting involved with every stage of the software development lifecycle. You will enjoy working in a collaborative team with collective ownership of the code. You are also comfortable developing new skills to strengthen your area of expertise to have shared success.
How will you make a difference?
- Analyse, design, develop and maintain supply chain related applications
- Advise, partake in system development projects with multiple stakeholders across international offices, and provide second level application support occasionally
- Work closely with other teams including Development and Testing teams to achieve quality results
- Provide subsequent support and training for end users when necessary
What are we looking for?
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 1-year of hands-on experience in software development
- Good concept on software development framework and application architecture
- Strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills in system design, development, and documentation
- Self-motivated, dynamic, flexible, result-oriented
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with 24 offices worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
At Otto International, it’s not just a job, it’s a mindset.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.