This role is available in either the Hong Kong office or the Bangladesh office.
Otto International is seeking out a curious and creative Software Developer to join our team. You will have full autonomy on the design and development for every stage of the software development lifecycle, which will involve different programming languages such as NodeJS, Python and Java. You will work in a collaborative environment, following agile development practices to design and develop business scale applications on cloud platforms to have shared success.
How will you make a difference?
- Analyse, design, develop and maintain supply chain-related web applications
- Advise, partake in system development projects with multiple stakeholders across international offices, and provide a second level application support occasionally
- Work closely with other teams including Development and Testing teams to achieve quality results
- Provide subsequent support and training for end-users when necessary
Who are we looking for?
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 1-3 year of hands-on experience in software development/web development technologies
- Comfortable using the NodeJS/Python/Java/J2EE/Spring/Hibernate/JS framework (e.g. ReactJS/VueJS/AngularJS) and knowledge of Amazon Cloud Service, Microservices, NoSQL, etc. will be a plus
- Self-motivated, dynamic, flexible, result-oriented
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.