- Own your career path
- Take features from idea to release
- Develop your skills and make an impact
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for the application implementation and maintenance, making the users’ process more streamlined, connecting everyone involved in the portal site and leading to optimised business goals. You will be an adaptable, innovative developer and keen to play a key role in the new infrastructure of portal site and application systems.
How will you make a difference?
- Participate in the design and architecture of the portal solutions consistent with the business requirement and technical specifications
- Provide support for the current product set by identifying, diagnosing, and providing a resolution
- Work with cross-functional teams/end users to identify issues and provide details to work toward a resolution
- Contribute to the project planning process by proving estimates of effort and elapsed time for the assigned task, share advice on any deviation from the project plan and recommend corrective action to the team
- Provide subsequent support and training for end users when necessary
What are we looking for?
- Higher Diploma/ Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- 4 years of progressively responsible experience related to the technical aspects of application development, web development and all phases of system development life cycle
- Good concept on e-commerce process and mobile development preferred but not mandatory
- Strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills in system design, development, and documentation
- Ability to take initiatives and manage multiple priorities
- Self-directed, organised, results-oriented, strong passion for driving creativity and backing changes
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken) with additional fluency in Cantonese or Mandarin
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with 24 offices worldwide
- Double-pay (only applicable for Dongguan), performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
At Otto International, it’s not just a job, it’s a mindset.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.