We are looking for an experienced Senior System Support Officer to join our team in HK. The ideal person is passionate about digital transformation and new technology adoption. You will strengthen the delivery of IT services as first-line support, including ensuring optimal use of the hardware and software technologies, helping our end users on technical issues and creating a direct impact across teams.
How will you make a difference?
- Oversee IT service operations and performance as the first line support, from hardware to software installation and troubleshooting
- Monitor the system performance and end users’ experience, ensure the system security and evaluate their performances at times
- Assure end-users adopt new systems and provide prompt solutions to their technical issues
- Provide technical support to all end-users and onsite support to the data centre occasionally
- Work closely with collaboration partners such as IT service support, infrastructure and application development teams, participate in the deployment of global application projects
- Facilitate and conduct IT training to new users when needed
Who are we looking for?
- Degree/Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology & Management or related fields
- 5 years of working experience as a system maintenance and technical support specialist, especially in a multi-cultural working environment
- Technical knowledge in both hardware and software, including a good understanding of the Microsoft O365 application
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to challenge and find new ways to troubleshoot technical issues
- Flexible and result-oriented – a strong passion for new technology adoption and drive changes for the team
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full health insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?