We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior System Engineer to join our team in HK. You will be working with a global team of developers and business partners; while leading a system engineer team. You will be responsible for managing international infrastructure development, both on-premises and in the cloud. You will design, implement and support the cloud operations in the change management process.
How will you make a difference?
- Consolidate and optimise the infrastructure and its hardware, from servers, storage, network, security devices; troubleshoot technical problems within the network and make recommendations
- Build and deliver the future system through automation, cloud and connectivity and the digital experience for the business
- Perform capacity and resources planning, evaluate network risks, document and maintain standard operation procedure
- Supervise and manage a global team of developers to ensure exceptional performance is being achieved
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve project goals and provide occasional support during non-office hours
Who are we looking for?
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Engineering, Network Engineering or related discipline
- 6 years of experience in administrating and supporting infrastructure/server/cloud environment, e.g. Windows, Linux, CentOS, Ubuntu
- Familiarity with Windows servers and AD Administration and a good understanding of technical infrastructure environment on-premises and in the cloud
- Experience working with network topology design, blade server, SAN, VMware VCP6, Cisco CCNP, Firewall, VPN, CI/CD practises (e.g. Ansible, Terraforms, Jenkins, Github Actions), AWS, Azure or knowledge on DevOps, SysOps, Hybrid cloud environment with relevant cloud certifications would be a plus but not essential
- Self-motivated, dynamic, flexible, result-oriented
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full health insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?