We are looking for an experienced, creative and knowledgeable Senior Merchandising Manager to join our team. This person will lead a team of technical specialists that focuses on delivering the highest standard of service for product development and sourcing for our largest Key Account Customer, while also striking a balance with OI’s profitability, policies and supplier resources.
How will you make a difference?
- High-level planning: Develop and manage a supplier framework that align with OI’s vision and to meet annual turnover and delivery performance targets
- Product development: Develop products that reflect customer brands whilst understanding market and logistical constraints
- Sourcing: Keep up to date with new trends and source products across the APAC region from existing and new suppliers that are aligned to OI’s ethical and compliance standards
- Team management: lead, motivate and inspire a team of lingerie professionals across multiple locations
Wh are we looking for?
- University degree holder, with a minimum 15 years’ sourcing/merchandising experience in lingerie, underwear and swimwear including at least 5 years in a managerial position
- Commercial understanding of the European market
- Experience in off-shore markets in Asia
- Experience in managing remote teams
- A proven effective and empowering people management style
- Fluent in English and Chinese (written and spoken)
- High level of integrity and strong business ethics
- A global mindset that can operate strategically
Why work us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
Full health insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?