We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Merchandiser to join our team. You will help the manager manage an effective team to deliver the highest standard of service while striking a balance amongst customers’ requirements, profitability & policy, and suppliers’ resources. You will achieve corporate targets in turnover, delivery performance, sampling, claim ratio and quick lead-times by enhancing the team productivity and efficiency. You will strive for operational excellence for continuous development.
How will you make a difference?
- Keep abreast of market trends
- Visit the suppliers and factories regularly
- Develop and source high quality & price competitive suppliers & products, to maintain market competitiveness and improve turnover
- Develop and nurture business partnerships with other internal departments and external entities (suppliers), to meet customer requirements
- Transform available information into marketing tools for business enhancement
- Drive the team’s direction and goals by training, empowering, and motivating people in the squad for continuous development
- Establish a strong supplier base by evaluating, monitoring and upgrading the performance of existing and potential vendors
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 – 8 years of garment merchandising experience in lingerie products
- Strong knowledge of fabric and trims in lingerie products
- Tertiary level education (i.e. University Degree or above), preferably in a related subject
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Good communication and analytical skills, self-motivated, team player and able to work under pressure
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with 25 offices worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full health insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?