Otto International is seeking out an experienced, passionate and diligent Quality Controller to join our Shanghai team. In this exciting position, you will control the quality of products by carrying out in-line and final inspection and strive for Operational Excellence in performing role responsibilities
How will you make a difference?
- Conduct in-line and final inspections, task force and other quality related tasks
- Work closely with factories to improve the quality performance
- Inspect sample quality and production quality
- Lead/involve into quality project, training, workshop to improve suppleir or team performance
- Visit factories and suppliers on a regular basis
- Support the company to ensure that the anti-corruption policy is followed
- Control product quality and ensure that the delivery is on time to reach company’s targets
- Ensure customer claim rate is within target level.
Who are we looking for?
- Familiar with AQL4.0/2.5 sampling standard
- 3-4 years’ experience in inspection
- Good textile knowledge and familiar with textile production
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner
- Basic command of English
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.