We are looking for an experienced Quality Controller to join our team. You will proactively support the quality of products by carrying out an in-line and final inspection. You will also make sure activities are completed and in full to meet the needs of business and customers.
How will you make a difference?
- Conduct in-line and final inspections to ensure that the requirements of the customers are met
- Involved in the factory production process, in order to secure the quality and delivery of orders
- Check production status and alert when foreseeing a risk in delivery
- Provide technical support to factories
- Report to QC supervisor / manager when suspecting a violation
- Report the inspection status by communicating with supervisor and factories on quality issues and preparing inspection reports to ensure that the products can be shipped on time, based on buyer’s standard
- Assist vendor / manufacturer on rework solutions when a failure of inspection occurs
- Be responsible for vendor’s continuous quality KPI improvement (claim ratio)
- Evaluate claim to find the reason and give improvement comments to department manager
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years’ related experience, experience in a similar position in supplier or buying / trading office is preferable
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Engineering or related subjects
- Good understanding of the hardline manufacturing process
- Strong quality inspection skills, familiar with ISO9000 series / AQL systems
- Proficient in comprehension and writing English inspection reports
- Proficient with MS Office applications – Office 365, SharePoint
- Organised, flexible and self-motivated
- Able to work independently and also in a team, within a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills, solution oriented and proactive mind-set
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?