- Working with a well-known brand in EU Market
- Keen to meet the standard of our customer
- Contribute to quality issues for shipment
This role acts to control the quality of products by carrying out in-line and final inspection to ensure that the products can meet the standard of customer as to reduce claim ratio and short shipment.
How will you make a difference?
- Travel to factory for quality issue.
- Conduct in-line and final inspections to ensure factory’s quality meets customer’s requirement. ·
- Communicate with merchandiser and QE in case there is quality issue.
- Assist/guide factory to solve quality problem.
What are we looking for?
- 5 + years of inspection experience.
- Good understanding of the electrical and electronic home appliance product manufacturing process.
- Strong quality inspection skills, familiar with ISO9000 series / AQL systems.
- Proficient with MS Office applications, including Outlook.
- Nice spoken and written English.
- Able to work independently and also in a team.
- Good communication skills, solution oriented and proactive mind-set.
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with 25 offices worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
At Otto International, it’s not just a job, it’s a mindset.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.