We are searching for a Quality Coordinator in Shanghai team to assist & follow-up all operation activities for inspection process effectively and efficiently, so as to contribute to the team’s achievements in customer satisfaction and achieving company’s targets.
How will you make a difference?
- Planning inspection based on company requirement and supplier application
- Main contact window of inspector, backoff office between office and suppliers
- Key role as administrative support to the team
- QC manager assistant on daily administration
- Based on the needs of team, Build up training material and provide necessary training to suppliers or inspector
Who are we looking for?
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar role is preferred
- College degree or above
- Good command of written English ， fluent spoken English is a plus
- Logic and excellent planning skills
- Good analytical, communication and organisational skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full health insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.