We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Technician-Home to join our team. You will ensure the quality of goods meet the requirements of customer and ensure inspector has sufficient information to conduct inspection. You will also monitor vendor / manufacturer’s quality performance and give them advice and instructions, when necessary, on how to improve and maintain quality level and provide technical support to merchandiser in order to increase potential business as well as to balance delivery risks.
How will you make a difference?
- Guided by supervisor, be constantly involved in product development and supplier sourcing for customers, to maintain competitiveness and enhance business
- Determine product specifications like testing/certificate program, quality & workmanship requirements
- Work with and explain to all suppliers our product specifications
- Provide support to the QC team for efficient inspection service
- Pre-production control by: 1. conducting sample pre-check, dispatch and issue reports accordingly, 2. Conducting pre-production meeting and pre-inline in the factory, when necessary
- Serve as a consultant on technical issues
- Monitor and manage vendor’s for continuous quality KPI improvement (rejection ratio & claim ratio)
- Regularly visit suppliers and factories, when necessary
- Assist customer for continuous quality improvement, like return rate
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years’ quality engineering experience for home & living product
- Preferably from buying office/trading; factory experience is a plus
- Diploma or above graduate on Engineering or related subjects
- Has good experience of product development
- Good technical knowledge on hardline product and a good understanding of manufacturing process
- Solid knowledge on the International Safety Standard (EN, IEC), and solid experience in quality assurance and quality control
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Outlook, Exchange, Word and Excel
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.