- Working with a well-known brand in EU Market
- Keen to help drive this expanding business forward
- Contribute to product development and quality issues
This role acts to ensure quality of goods are as per requirements of customer and ensure Inspector has sufficient information to conduct inspection. you will monitor vendor/manufacturer’s quality performance and to give them advice and instructions, when necessary, on how to improve and maintain quality level and to provide technical support to merchandiser in order to increase potential business as well as to balance delivery risks
How will you make a difference?
- Guided by supervisor, be constantly involved in product development and supplier sourcing for customers to maintain competitiveness and to enhance business.
- Determine product specifications like testing/certificate program, quality & workmanship requirement.
- Work and explain to all suppliers as to our specifications of product.
- Provide support to the QC team for efficient inspection service.
- Pre-production control by: 1.conducting sample pre-check and dispatch and issue reports accordingly, 2. Conducting pre-production meeting and pre-inline in the factory when necessary.
- Serve as a consultant on technical issues.
- Monitor and manage Vendor for continuous quality KPI improvement (rejection ratio & claim ratio).
- Assist Customer for continuous Quality improvement like Return Rate.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 5 years quality engineer experience for home decoration/furniture etc. Preferably from buying office/trading but factory is okay. With factory experience is a plus.
- Diploma or above graduate on Engineering or related subjects.
- Has good experience of product development.
- Good technical knowledge on hardline product, good understanding of manufacturing process.
- Solid Knowledge on the International Safety Standard (EN, IEC), and solid Experience in quality assurance and quality control.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Outlook, Exchange, Word and Excel.
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with 25 offices worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
At Otto International, it’s not just a job, it’s a mindset.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.