We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Technician to join our team. You will ensure the quality of goods are as per the customer’s requirements and confirm the inspector has sufficient information to conduct an inspection. You will give the vendor/manufacturer advice and instructions on how to improve and maintain the quality level.
How will you make a difference?
- Involved in Product Development and supplier sourcing and performance follow up for customers to maintain competitiveness and enhance business.
- Determine product specifications like testing/certificate, quality and workmanship requirement
- Control pre-production by conducting sample pre-check, dispatch and issue reports accordingly
- Serve as a consultant on technical issues
- Work and explain to all suppliers and merchandising team our specifications of products
- Provide support to the QC team for an efficient inspection service
- Monitor and manage vendor’s for continuous quality KPI improvement (rejection ratio & claim ratio); Regularly visit suppliers and factories, when necessary
- Assist vendor and customer for constant quality improvement
Who are we looking for?
- Possess a minimum of 5 years’ home appliance technician experience
- Technical institute or above graduate of electronic engineering or related subjects
- Preferably from buying office/trading; 3rd lab experience is a plus
- Has good experience of product development
- Good technical knowledge on home appliance product and a good understanding of the manufacturing process
- Solid understanding of the International Safety Standard (EN, IEC), and substantial experience in quality assurance and quality control
- Good command of written & spoken English
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
Full health insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?