We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Technician to join our team. The individual has to ensure the quality of goods are as per the customer’s requirements and confirm the inspector has sufficient information to conduct an inspection along with giving the vendor/manufacturer advice and instructions on how to improve and maintain the quality level.
How will you make a difference?
- Practical Knowledge in evaluating sampling in following Flat knit & Circular knit.
- Practical knowledge for dealing with common fabrics Flat knit & Circular knit.
- CAD efficiency in patterns and manual Paper patterns Making.
- Ability of improving fittings via pattern adjustments.
- Carry out factory evaluation based on given sourcing & quality requirements and drive continuous improvement.
- Work with Merchandiser and Quality Controller in BD and Quality Manager in Germany for all quality related issues.
Who are we looking for?
- Diploma or Degree holder preferably in Textile, Clothing or related discipline
- 5 years of QA experiences for required industries and must have pattern making experience.
- Ability to work under the pressure and independently.
- Team player able to support colleagues across the other categories and has the ability to identify and solve problems individually and within the team.
- Must be solution oriented and proactive mind-set.
- Very good communication skills and good command of written and spoken English
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?