We are looking for an experienced QA Technician to join our team. You will evaluate samples and give comments to the factory to improve product quality, avoid potential faults in mass production, and strive for operational excellence in performing role responsibilities.
How will you make a difference?
- Maintain and improve the garment quality, also provide technical support from sample to production to meet customer standards and requirements.
- Manage the sample evaluation for production approval by reviewing the measurement, fitting, workmanship and providing comments to vendors for production.
- Communicate with relevant parties for technical advice and recommend corrective actions to meet customer’s quality requirement.
- Conduct final approval in the market on behalf of customer
- Regularly visit factories/suppliers, when necessary
Who are we looking for?
- Min.2-3 years of technician/QA experience(if better for German or EU market), preferably working with garment construction or pattern related.
- Better Diploma or Degree holder in textile engineering or related disciplines
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good team player, open to learn 3D as new technical trend.
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full health insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?