In Otto International, It starts with us; Our outstanding products and services are made possible by our most valuable resource: our people. It is their skills, passion, and precision that empower our excellent, customer-centric solutions.
Otto International is seeking out an experienced, passionate, and diligent Quality Assurance Manager to join our Istanbul, Turkey team. In this exciting position, you will drive our standard for excellence in digital quality management and be a force for change in our collaborative and engaging work environment.
You will play a key role in supporting the team to maximize commercial opportunities. By managing a diverse range of contacts, you will be a role model and a leader to manage all Digital Quality Process and you will be an autonomous communication bridge between customers and vendors, and ensure they are well looked-after.
How will you make a difference?
- Manage workload balance & global digitalization projects, make suggestions for succession planning , improve 3D pattern processes.
- Assess performances of each team member on a regular basis and make recommendations for changes or development
- Provide regular overview of team performance to Division Manager
- Cost management including team staff costs, trip planning and model costs
- Guide the team to improve the product quality and digital solutions
- Handling sensitive customer issues personally and serve as a consultant in technical issues both externally and internally
- Handling special quality projects and communicate regularly and pro-actively to Division Manager on the progress
- Determining needs for factory visits and arrange professional follow up within the team
- Understand the customer set up, processes and quality requirements and inform team members about updates of customer quality guidelines
- Being informed about key performance indexes and conducting regular team meetings to keep team members updated on actual situation
Who are we looking for?
- Diploma or Degree holder preferably in Textile Engineering or related disciplines
- 7 years’ + experience as Technician in Garment Construction or Pattern Making
- Experienced on 3D Technologies and digital solutions.
- 5 years minimum experience in team management
- Responsible for a team of technical specialists with digital and 3D technology, delivering the highest standard of service for product development and sourcing for the customers, while striking a balance with the company’s profitability, policies and suppliers’ resources.
- Excellent command on MS Office applications
- Very good communication & reporting skills in both written and spoken English
- Coordination skills between different groups communication for TAC Management & Risk Assessment
- Cost conscious and result orientated
- Decision making skills
- Empower and enable people to achieve shared business goals
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun, and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent, and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Remote working, flexible working hours
- Performance bonus
- Full health insurance coverage
Want to know more?