We are searching for a proactive, solution-driven and service-oriented QA Technician to join our Vietnam team. You will maintain and improve the quality standard of swimwear and lingerie products specifically. You will also provide technical support from sample to production and meet customer standards and requirements.
How will you make a difference?
- Manage the sample evaluation and production approval by reviewing the measurement, workmanship, fitting, accessories and providing comments to vendors for production
- Provide technical advice and recommend corrective actions to all relevant parties
- Inspect and comment on samples (proto counter and size set samples) with regards to measurements, workmanship and fit
- Perform final approval in the responsible market on behalf of the customer
- Handle sensitive customer issues personally and serve as a consultant in technical matters, both externally and internally
- Fully understand customer set up, processes & quality requirements
- Visit factories and suppliers regularly, when necessary
Who are we looking for?
- Diploma or Degree holder in textile engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of QA experience, preferably working with lingerie and swimwear products
- Knowledge of garment construction or pattern making
- Detail-oriented, well-organised, and good team player
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Proficiency in MS Office programmes – Word, Excel, Office 365
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with 25 offices worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full health insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?