Otto International is seeking out an experienced Quality Assurance Technician to join our Istanbul, Turkey team. In this exciting position, you will provide technical support from the sample development to the production stage. You will improve the quality standards in the product development process to ensure customers’ standards and requirements are satisfied.
How will you make a difference?
- Evaluate samples by ensuring the fit, workmanship or any other technical aspects, which the garment quality meet customers and company requirements
- Proactively assess quality risks and share alerts on potential issues at the beginning of the product development stage
- Make appropriate recommendations in collaboration with peer teams on matters relating to specs, pattern, construction methods and techniques
- Organize and prioritize daily work tasks to meet all project deadlines
- Work independently and travel to the factory for quality issues
Who are we looking for?
- Diploma or Degree holder preferably in Textile, Clothing or related discipline
- 5 years of working experience in garment construction or pattern making, with the knowledge of size grading and create measurement charts, especially in Lingerie products
- Solutions-oriented and a good understanding of textile quality
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Skillful application of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Office 365, SharePoint), PDM and 3D fashion design software
- Good communication skills in Turkish and English (written and spoken), preferably an additional foreign language, e.g. German
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Remote working, flexible working hours, performance bonus
- Full healthcare insurance
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.