We are looking for a proactive, solution-driven and service-oriented QA Technician to join our team in HK. You will maintain and improve the quality standard of swimwear and lingerie products specifically. You will also provide technical support from sample to production and meet customer standards and requirements.
How will you make a difference?
- Sustain the effective collaborative relationship with customers, suppliers, merchandising, QC and fabric team with regards to product quality
- Provide technical advice and recommend corrective actions on technical issues
- Inspect and comment on samples (counter, size set, pre-production samples) with regards to measurements, fit and workmanship
- Visit factories/suppliers when necessary
- Conduct final approval in the market on behalf of the customer
Who are we looking for?
- Diploma or above in Clothing, Textile Merchandising, Textile or related discipline
- 3 years of working experience in garment construction or pattern making, especially in Swimwear and/or Lingerie products
- Self-directed, organised, results-oriented
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Skillful application of Microsoft programmes – O365, SharePoint and PDM
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full health insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?