- Working with a well-known brand in EU Market
- Keen to help drive this expanding business forward
- Contribute to product development and quality issues
This role acts to ensure the product samples are met the requirements of customer & company and ensure Inspector has sufficient information to conduct inspection. To monitor vendor/manufacturer’s quality performance and to give them advice and instructions, when necessary, on how to improve and maintain quality level and to provide technical support to merchandiser in order to increase potential business as well as to balance delivery risks.
How will you make a difference?
- Provide support to the QC team for efficient inspection service.
- Conduct Sample Checks & Drop Tests and issue reports accordingly.
- Assist Vendor and Customer for continuous quality improvement.
- Ensure highest quality level of products.
What are we looking for?
- Diploma or above graduate on Engineering or related subjects.
- Min. 3 years experience in footwear, preferably in buying/trading
- Good technical and shoe making knowledge, good understanding of manufacturing process.
- Experienced for fasion and accessories is preferred.
- Solid knowledge on the International Safety Standard (EN, IEC), and solid experience in quality assurance and quality control.
- Good command of written & spoken English.
- Good computer skills in terms of MS Exchange, Words and Excel.
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with 25 offices worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
At Otto International, it’s not just a job, it’s a mindset.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.