Every day, all employees in each of the 123 individual companies of the Otto Group contribute with innovative ideas to bring us closer to our common goal: to become best in class in all areas.
Are you attracted by a dynamic working environment in a world class sourcing organization which does not only endeavor to satisfy its customers but also its employees in 26 countries? If yes, you are looking for us. Are you an enthusiastic and talented individual who has the ambition to make visions come true while keeping both feet firmly on the ground? If yes, we are looking for you!
Otto International and the 1,200 employees are forming a global network with 26 locations worldwide. As a service provider for the Otto Group and external customers, we are specialized in the international procurement of textiles and other related services.
At the Hamburg location, OI has 30 employees in the areas of Supply Chain Services, Analytics & Controlling and your future Product Solutions team.
Here we develop and support digital solutions for all aspects of fashion product development, from the collection of ideas to design in 3D or 2D, to tendering and quality testing. The team is currently spread over 6 locations (Hong Kong, Shanghai, Dongguan, Ho Chi Min City, Istanbul and Hamburg).
What’s waiting for you:
- You coordinate customer projects in the procurement environment inside and outside the Otto Group with the aim of digitization and improving our cooperation.
- In this context, you will carry out process analyzes of customer requirements and be responsible for the technical conception and design of digital solutions in a global environment with a focus on (virtual/ 3D) product development, sourcing, and product lifecycle management (PLM).
- Your tasks also include testing and delivery of new digital solutions incl.trainings
- You take care of the preparation and implementation of workshops with our customers and partners.
- You will also manage internal and external service providers and support your colleagues on the support of customers in day-to-day business after the completion of a project.
- You communicate daily in English.
What to bring:
- You have a commercial or technical education or degree (e.g., Business informatics, supply chain management, procurement, purchasing etc.)
- Extensive experience in international project management and in moderating workshops
- Know-how in the context of product/quality development and/or product lifecycle management (PLM) and knowledge of common solutions (for the fashion industry)
- IT know-how (especially on web technologies) and experience in the conception and design of software solutions
- Confident communication in English
- Enjoy working in global teams
- Knowledge of Atlassian Jira
- Know-how in the fashion industry or with PLM/ SCM solutions, also with applications for virtual product development (e.g., human solutions, Browzwear, CLO 3D)
What we offer you:
- Lived internationality with colleagues at 26 locations worldwide
- You work primarily mobile in a global team.
- Flexible working hours, recording of working hours as well as flexible working time and home office options – design your working day.
- An appreciative working environment, an open corporate culture and lot of opportunities for your professional and personal development – this all signalize us!
- Become part of our culture and discover something new every day, because we offer you even more!