We are looking for an experienced and independent Production Merchandiser to join our Shanghai team. In this exciting role, you will co-ordinate with procurement merchandiser team and secure all the production status in China market for lingerie, swimwear & underwear. Support QC team in the market to solve quality issue.
How will you make a difference?
- Review tech pack in detail to get understanding on style
- Manage on time approval of lab dips, strike-off, photo samples and FFP
- Manage CD chart / accessory chart approval and QC file sign off
- Monitor vendor/factory production schedule (WIP) to secure on time delivery
- Have regular factory visit to monitor factory status
- Prepare shipment report to re-buying team if required
- Take over order allocation from procurement merchandiser and follow up on projection quantity and repeat order
- Escalate price related topics to procurement merchandiser
- Join DR meeting for general discussion of vendor performance.
- Review Demo samples together with QA and line manager if necessary. Handle claims with vendors
- Monitor factory capacity on CPT together with procurement merchandiser
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in textiles business or garment field (lingerie is preferred).
- Can communicate with colleagues and buyers in English in both written and oral.
- Good computer skill in word, excel, PPT or other software that frequently use in the office.
- Good personality and positive attitude in working.
- Willing to travel.
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?