We are looking for an experienced, scrupulous and knowledgeable Product Manager to join our team. This person will lead a team of technical specialists that focuses on delivering the highest standard of service for product development and sourcing for their customers, while also striking a balance with the OI’s profitability, policies and suppliers’ resources.
How will you make a difference?
- High-level planning: Source new vendors that align with OI’s vision and to meet annual turnover and delivery performance targets
- Product range development: Analyse market and competitor data to help identify potential product ranges, and aid in their creation
- Product development: Develop products that reflect customer brands whilst understanding market and logistical constraints
- Sourcing: Keep up to date with new trends and source products across the region from existing and new suppliers that respect OI’s ethical standards
Who are we looking for?
- University degree holder, with a minimum 10 years’ sourcing/merchandising experience in shoes and accessories including at least 3 years in a managerial position
- Effective communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Commercial understanding of the European market and price structure
- Understanding of product cost components, raw materials costs & factory capability
- Effective and empowering people-management style
- Product engineering experience
- High level of integrity and strong business ethics
- Good team player; mature and independent
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.