This role is available in Hong Kong, Dongguan or Bangladesh.
We are looking for a passionate Network Specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for engineering changes, with a specific focus on the network that supports global infrastructure development (both on-premises and cloud) to different IT applications. You will have a strong desire to automate and be comfortable taking initiatives in the new system development process.
How will you make a difference?
- Contribute the infrastructure and hardware from servers, storage, network, security devices, on-premises (data centres and local offices), and cloud
- Develop and maintain functional and secure networks in both Linux and Windows platform
- Assist in the troubleshooting of technical problems, challenges and complexities that exists within the network
- Support the design of the future system with automation solutions and network architecture
- Perform capacity and resources planning, assessing network risks and contingency planning
- Outline and document system operation procedures
- Collaborate with other teams in support of the project goals and provide support during non-office hours occasionally
Who are we looking for?
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Network Engineering or related discipline
- 3 years of experience in administrating and supporting infrastructure/server/cloud environment, e.g. Linux, CentOS, Ubuntu, Windows
- Familiarity with Network administrating (e.g. VPC, VNet, Firewall) in Cloud Service environment (e.g. AWS and Azure)
- Good concept of technical infrastructure environment on-premises and cloud and experience with network topology design, Cisco CCNP, Firewall, VPN, and Hybrid cloud environment preferred
- Additional experience with regular penetration testing, identifying vulnerabilities, recommending corrective measures and ensure the adequacy of existing information security controls
- Strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills in system administration and documentation
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full health insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?