We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Network Engineer to join our team. In this challenging role, you will support global infrastructure development both on-premises and in the cloud. You will join a talented team of engineers with excellent technical competency in order to establish critical infrastructure with an eye towards accessibility, optimisation, and security.
How will you make a difference?
- Create, develop and maintain the infrastructure and its hardware, from servers, storage, network, security devices; troubleshoot technical problems within the network
- Support the design of future systems that will include automation solutions and network architecture
- Perform capacity and resource planning, evaluate network risks and document contingency plans and procedures
- Collaborate with other teams to achieve project goals and provide occasional support during non-office hours
Who are we looking for?
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Network Engineering or related discipline
- 6 years of experience in administrating and supporting infrastructure/server/cloud environment e.g. Linux, CentOS, Ubuntu, Windows
- Familiarity with Windows/ AWS/ MS Azure AD Administration and with a good understanding of technical infrastructure environment (on-premises and cloud)
- Experience with network topology design, blade server, SAN, VMware VCP6, Cisco CCNP, Firewall, VPN, DevOps, SysOps, and Hybrid cloud environment, with relevant certificates, preferred: AWS Certified Solutions Architect/ Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect/ Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect
- Self-motivated, dynamic, flexible, result-oriented
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.