- Provide broad technical support
- Maintain global infrastructure
- Design the future system with automation solutions
As a Network Engineer, you will be responsible for engineering changes, with a specific focus on the network that supports global infrastructure development (both on-premises and cloud) to different IT applications. You will have a strong desire to automate and be comfortable to take initiatives in the new system development process.
How will you make a difference?
- Contribute the infrastructure and hardware from servers, storage, network, security devices, on-premises (data centres and local offices), and cloud
- Develop and maintain functional and secure networks in both Linux and Windows platform
- Assist in the troubleshooting of technical problems, challenges and complexities that exists within the network
- Support the design of the future system with automation solutions and network architecture
- Perform capacity and resources planning, assessing network risks and contingency planning
- Outline and document system operation procedures
- Collaborate with other teams in support of the project goals and provide support during non-office hours occasionally
What are we looking for?
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Network Engineering or related discipline
- 3 years of experience in administrating and supporting infrastructure/server/cloud environment e.g. Linux, CentOS, Ubuntu, Windows
- Familiarity with AWS/ MS O365/ MS Azure AD Administration
- Good concept of technical infrastructure environment on-premises and cloud
- Experience with network topology design, blade server, SAN, VMware VCP6, Cisco CCNP, Firewall, VPN, DevOps, SysOps,and Hybrid cloud environment preferred
- Strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills in system administration and documentation
- Self-motivated, dynamic, flexible, result-oriented
- Ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders, take initiatives and run projects under minimal supervision
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with 25 offices worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
At Otto International, it’s not just a job, it’s a mindset.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.