How will you make a difference?
- Responsible for the coordination of daily merchandising activities in product development, costing, and mass production follow up.
- Research & analyze product trends by keeping up-to-date with the latest offerings from the market and coordinating with vendors to increase customer satisfaction and sales opportunities.
- Source and select the suitable suppliers from the existing supplier list and from the market
- Using knowledge of pricing, production time & action calendar, as well as technical knowledge, to handle and troubleshoot production problems with vendors and present alternatives/solutions to customer
- Monitor order tracking to meet the quality and delivery date requirement in order to reach corporate KPI target
- Actively visit suppliers and factories on a regular basis (weekly/monthly)
- Perform every step of order and sample follow up by communicating with buyers and suppliers independently,
- Required data up to date with timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
Who are we looking for?
- Area of experience: Woven
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in woven merchandising for USA & European customers.
- Graduated with a degree in a relevant field (i.e. Textile & Clothing) or diploma holder or above in Merchandising
- Good background knowledge of Materials Sourcing & Development, Garment Construction and Sample Development
- Good command of spoken and written English & proficient in MS Office 365 and Teams applications
- Good analytical and creative problem-solving skills & strong negotiation skills
- Team player, sales focused and able to work under pressure
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full health insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?