Otto International is seeking out an experienced, passionate and diligent Merchandiser to join our Vietnam team. In this exciting position, you will drive our standard for excellence in quality management and be a force for change in our collaborative and engaging work environment.
You will play a key role in supporting the team to maximise commercial opportunities. By managing a diverse range of contacts, you will be an autonomous communication bridge between customers and vendors, and ensure they are well looked-after from initial product development all the way to final production.
How will you make a difference?
- Secure and grow the relationship with existing and potential customers, ensure the local team is sufficiently prepared for the buying season
- Closely support the China team in product development flow by handling sample pre-checks, coordinating inspections and troubleshooting production issues
- Track orders to guarantee they meet quality requirements and that they are delivered on-time in order to reach KPI targets
- Contribute to future supply-chain strategies and identify potential suppliers that align with OI’s vision
- Maintain compliance at all time with social compliance and quality standards
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Merchandising, or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years shoe merchandising experience. Experience with accessories is a plus
- Good understanding of material sourcing, and sample and product development
- Familiar with MS Office programmes – Office 365, SharePoint and Adobe Illustrator
- Strong sense of taking the initiative by working independently with good time management
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse office culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.