We are looking for a passionate Merchandiser to join our HK team, working as a mediator between one of our largest key account customers and vendors for the highest standard of service. The person will support the delivery of various merchandising activities with full autonomy and ensure that they are well looked after from product development to production.
How will you make a difference?
- Support with the delivery of daily merchandising activities through product development, costing, data analysis, and in production follow up
- Assist in presenting new season collections during the buying season, review outstanding issues on production status
- Troubleshoot with vendors and present alternative solutions to the customer proactively
- Manage the external partners’ relationships by partnering, communicating on seasonal strategy, production, products, costing challenges, initiatives and capacity planning
- Carry out visits to trade fairs or suppliers to manage and develop the supplier pool continually
- Maintain compliance at all time with social and quality requirements
Who are we looking for?
- Diploma or Degree holder in Merchandising, Textile, Clothing or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of garment merchandising experience in a sizable buying office, preferably working with denim, lingerie or swimwear products
- Proficiency in MS Office programmes – Word, Excel, Office 365
- Detail-oriented, well-organised, and good team player
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken) with additional fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full health insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?