- Working with the EU market
- Passionate about retail and merchandising
- Take initiatives as a team
This role is to manage the whole merchandising activities and to strive for Operational Excellence in performing role responsibilities.
How will you make a difference?
- Main driver in sourcing, product development and quotation process so as to generate turnover
- Be a link between customers & suppliers regarding new product development, shipment of samples and orders
- Visit factories on a regular basis
- Order Processing: samples arrangement, purchase order processing, manage quality fulfilment and inspection process until final shipment
- Work closely with QA/QC team on quality-related tasks
- Arrange and participate in buying trips
- Resolve claims and disputes between customer and suppliers
- Ensure the implementation of company policy / regulation
- Develop strong communication with customer and suppliers
- Support for ad hoc basis
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant merchandise category (home deco/household/kitchenware)
- Tertiary level education (i.e. University Degree or above), preferably in a related subject
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Familiar with European trends for hard goods , German market experience would be advantageous
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, a team player and able to work under pressure
- Good analytical skills
- Able to travel
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with 25 offices worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
At Otto International, it’s not just a job, it’s a mindset.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.