We are looking for an experienced, passionate and independent Merchandiser to join our Dongguan team. In this exciting role, you will manage the whole merchandising activities and play a key role in supporting the team to maximize commercial opportunities. By managing a diverse range of contacts, you will be an autonomous communication bridge between customers and vendors, and ensure they are well looked-after from product development to final production.
How will you make a difference?
- Generate business turnover
- Sourcing, product development and order management (samples review & arrangement, order processing in system, negotiate with supplier for the quality fulfilment)
- Visit factories on a regular basis
- Arrange and participate in buying trips
- Resolve claims and disputes between customer and suppliers independently
- Ensure the implementation of company policy / regulation
- Support for ad hoc basis
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in merchandising experience of hardgoods (small electronic appliance is an advantage) and familiar with German market as a plus
- Tertiary level education (i.e. University Degree or above), preferably in a related disciplines
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Proficiency in MS Office application and Office 365
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, a team player and able to work under pressure
- Good analytical skills
- Able to travel
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?