We are looking for an experienced, passionate and independent Merchandiser to join our Dongguan team. In this exciting role, you will play a key role in supporting the team to maximise commercial opportunities. By managing a diverse range of contacts, you will be an autonomous communication bridge between customers and vendors, and ensure they are well looked-after from price checking to final production.
How will you make a difference?
- Win business proactively, secure and grow relationship with customers, ensuring sufficient preparation is done before meeting with customers in the buying season
- Present creative and feasible ideas to customers during buying meeting
- Collaborate with buyers, vendors and other internal departments to negotiate prices, quantities and capacity planning
- Closely monitor factory production plan, materials standardization status and inspection arrangement
- Track orders to guarantee they meet quality requirements and troubleshooting production issues
- Coordinate with shipping team, vendors and customers for smooth shipment booking and arrangement
- Understand customers’ KPI target and guide vendors to meet it
- Maintain compliance at all time with social compliance
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years’ shoes merchandising experience
- Diploma or above graduate
- Knowledge in factory/raw material production process
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Self-motivated, good team player and be able to work under pressure and challenges
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?