- Working with the EU market
- Passionate about retail and merchandising
- Take initiatives as a team
This role act as the middle person between customer and supplier, for delivering the highest standard of service, to co-ordinate the sourcing activity between customer and supplier and to monitor the order follow up, in order to achieve the corporate targets of On-time Delivery Performance, On-time sampling, Claim ratio, Lead-times and Turnover and to strive for Operational Excellence in performing role responsibilities
How will you make a difference?
- Responsible for the coordination of daily merchandising activities in product development, costing, and mass production follow up
- Research & analyse product trends by keeping up-to-date with the latest offerings from the market and coordinating with vendors to increase customer satisfaction and sales opportunities
- Source and select the suitable suppliers from the existing supplier list and from the market
- Using knowledge of pricing, production time & action calendar, as well as technical knowledge, to handle and troubleshoot production problems with vendors and present alternatives/solutions to customer
- Monitor order tracking to meet the quality and delivery date requirement in order to reach corporate KPI target
- Actively visit suppliers on a regular basis (weekly/monthly)
- Perform every step of order and sample follow up by communicating with buyers and suppliers independently
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
What are We looking for ?
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in merchandising of Apparel
- Graduated with a degree in a relevant field (i.e. Textile & Clothing) or diploma holder or above in Merchandising
- Proficient in MS Office 365 and Teams applications
- Good background knowledge of Materials Sourcing & Development, Garment Construction and Sample Development
- Good command of spoken and written English, putonghua is required for dealing with suppliers/factories
- Good analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Team player and sales focused
- Strong negotiation skills
- Able to work under pressure
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with 25 offices worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
At Otto International, it’s not just a job, it’s a mindset.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.