- Use problem-solving and people skills to assure adoption of new system by users and swift resolutions to their technical problems
- Assist regional or Global IT project deployment
- Support process improvement
As a Junior System Support Officer, you will help users as a skilled expert to troubleshoot, maintain and fix a wide range of digital and hardware problems. You will evaluate new technologies, test and deploy to users for improving efficiency, productivity and user experience.
How will you make a difference?
- Provide support service to all users whenever necessary
- Be responsible for hardware/software installation and troubleshooting
- Provide software explanation to user for both old and new applications
- Maintain the computer system and make sure if operates efficiently
- Conduct and co-ordinate all kinds of IT training
- Assist regional or global IT project deployment
- Schedule upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems
What are we looking for?
- Diploma or above in IT related disciplines
- Min. 1 year working experience in system maintenance and technical support
- Good communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Customer service oriented
- Self-motivated, good analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Able to work under stress to meet tight deadlines and handling multiple tasks
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with 25 offices worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
At Otto International, it’s not just a job, it’s a mindset.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.