We are looking for a System Support Officer to join our Vietnam team. You will provide hardware and software technical support to internal system users, and work closely with cross-functional partners in global projects.
How will you make a difference?
- Provide technical support to internal users through different channels available
- Troubleshoot problems with hardware/software installation
- Configure and install computer systems and provide O365 training to new users
- Collaborate with the global team to make sure the local system aligns to the same standard
- Support the full cycle of system implementation and maintenance for local or global IT project deployment
Who are we looking for?
- Degree holder/High Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in IT user support or IT consultancy environment
- Highly skilled in handling Windows, Mac Profile Manager Support, and MDM software
- Additional expertise in O365 will be a plus
- Self-motivated, dynamic, and passionate in the field with an eagerness to learn
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
All date provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.