Our Internship Program
We are currently looking for an intern to join our Corporate Communications Team in Hong Kong, or in one of our other Asian offices.
As an intern, you will gain real experience in the world of Corporate Communications by writing content for our website, LinkedIn page and intranet, as well as supporting the production of video content and virtual events. You will be part of our Corporate Communications team that across all our offices, collaborating with colleagues of many different backgrounds and handling diverse Communications and Marketing tasks. The main task will be creating content to increase awareness on our website and to enhance our social media presence on LinkedIn. As this is a new position, you will have a lot of flexibility and room to make the role as you see it.
You will be part of an international team and will experience a dynamic working environment working on diverse projects and new challenges every day. Your colleagues will supervise you during the programme, familiarise you with various aspects of our world and help you to develop your skills further.
At OI, you can enjoy our FlexiWork arrangement which fosters a healthy work-life balance. and experience our open-minded, welcoming and multicultural company culture. You will also have the opportunity to be in contact with our key players throughout the business. If you wish, you can become part of our Diversity & Inclusion Network and actively shape our D&I programme. As we believe in long-term learning, you will be provided access to our brand-new learning platform Masterplan, as well as to our internal e-Learning courses.
For the internship, we recommend a minimum duration of three, ideally six months. The internship can be completed on a full or part-time basis.
- Text production (Blog posts, social media posts and other marketing content) for our intranet, website and LinkedIn page
- Preparing internal and external communications material
- Support of marketing video production (designing of storyboard, project planning and production on-site)
- Active involvement with organizing, preparing and participating in internal company events
- Cooperating with various departments and international project teams
- Aligning communications material with key stakeholder groups
- Opportunity for developing project management skills
Ideal applicants would have one or more of the following:
- Experience in digital communications and content creation, Social Media experience would be a plus
- Excellent English (oral and written) – native English speaker (preferred)
- Excellent writing skills and ability to produce high quality written and visual communications
- Demonstrated organizational skills with ability to prioritize tasks to work within communicated timeframes
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team
- Proactive, positive attitude with attention to detail
- Experience in working with social media
- Previous internships or experience as working student in similar contexts or similar business area
- German language skills would be a plus
- Videographer or graphic design skills would be a plus, but not a must